Are you remember when you last painted the exterior of your home???
It felt so great just looking at the finished work – your home looked renewed and refreshed. Wouldn’t it be nice to look at your home and enjoy that feeling again?
But it’s been a few years; most of us can’t quite remember how long ago it really was. So how do you know when it’s time to repaint your home’s exterior?
Maybe you’re inspired by a great new color combination that caught your eye, and you think it would be perfect for your home. Or perhaps you’re just tired of the current color and want to make a subtle shift. Either way, we can help your with new colours selection, contact Viccon Painting today and ask for a free colour consultation one on one for 1 hour.
If you’re still happy with the color, painting may be necessary due to your home’s condition. Viccon Painting recommends doing a walk around your home’s exterior and keeping this checklist handy:
- Are your soffits, trim, or fascia cracking, peeling or flaking?
- Is your boards or walls fading or chalking (a cast that can be noticed when you rub your fingers across the surface)?
- Is there any discoloration on the painted surfaces, especially on the sunny side of the home?
- Are there any signs of wood rot? Look for soft spots on your wood work that have more exposure to weather, for ex windows seals, north side of house weatherboards, or bottom section of baseboards.
- Is your front door color looking dirty or dull?
Any of these conditions may indicate the need for repair and repainting your home’s exterior for preventing expensive repairs on frame and structure of your home.
If you need a help with your home’s exterior inspection and painting then contact Viccon Painting on 1300 406 190 or visit our exterior painting page and book Onsite Inspection For FREE No Obligations.